Covering couples football stadiums all over the world

Cottagers target Liverpool star

According to today's Daily Mail, Fulham are planning to make a bid for Liverpool midfielder Harry Kewell.

The new Fulham manager has apparently made Kewell one of his main transfer targets for this January window and he is lining up a £2.5 million bid for the Aussie.

Kewell has regained his place in the Liverpool starting eleven after months out with injury, but I must admit I can't see why he gets in ahead of Ryan Babel.

I have to say, I don't envisage Reds boss Rafa Benitez wanting to accept an offer of £2.5 million and I couldn't see Harry Kewell accepting Fulham. Obviously Rafa needs to find money somewhere to finance the Mascherano deal so he may be forced to let Kewell go.
You have read this article with the title Cottagers target Liverpool star. You can bookmark this page URL https://couplesfootballstadium.blogspot.com/2008/01/cottagers-target-liverpool-star.html. Thanks!