Covering couples football stadiums all over the world

Fair Play Man City!

I was at the Man United V Man City match yesterday and I was so proud of the City fans. I myself am a City fan and was sitting amongst the United fans with my friends and family and I must admit I had concerns about the minute silence.

My grand-uncle Liam was killed in the Munich disaster and I was at the game with my grandad, and several other relations and I was so proud to see that the minute silence was observed impeccably by both sets of supporters.

Another good thing about the day which I thought was very well deserved was the actual victory by Sven Goran Eriksson's men!
You have read this article with the title Fair Play Man City!. You can bookmark this page URL https://couplesfootballstadium.blogspot.com/2008/02/fair-play-man-city.html. Thanks!